set new standards in truck route determination
So many factors have to be taken into account when determining and handling routes – and Routing covers all of them!
You have to consider all kinds of different size, weight, and speed profiles every day. You also have to deal with urban access restrictions over the last mile.
And then there are the legal requirements that have to be adhered to, such as driving and rest periods. But that’s still not all – don’t forget to include the tolls payable in different countries, traffic growth, and emission controls in your calculations!
There is no let-up in requirements when it comes to your shipments and, therefore, your logistics service. After all, buzz phrases such as just in time and next and same day delivery are only some examples of growing market demands in respect of delivery quality and standards.
There is no need to get disheartened, however – with optimal routes you are perfectly equipped to leverage efficiencies, which is key to profitability and lasting success.
Take advantage of Routing, a service that not only calculates your ideal routes but also presents them visually. It can already be integrated into your existing system landscape today via plug and play.
Routing - benefits for your business
- Consideration of all relevant factors for optimal truck route planning
- Route calculation based on defined vehicle profiles
- Optimal scheduling of multiple (transit) stops and valid time slots
- Efficient routing through parameterization and profiling
- Ramp time and availability optimization
- Cost savings through the avoidance of detours and waiting times
- Valuable dispatch planning decision aids
- Simplified redeployment of vehicles through reliable target and actual values
- Consideration and calculation of tolls, traffic, and emissions
- Consideration of truck restrictions relating to height, width, length, axle loads, dangerous goods, etc., and transit bans
Start your risk-free trial today
We are so confident about our service, that we let you try it out for free.
Request your personal demo right now and start to improve your workflows today. If you stand still, you’ll get left behind!
Information for programmers
Simple integration thanks to our “API-first” principle.
addHelix services are based on state-of-the-art architecture and are delivered as a RESTful-JSON API. “What matters to us is that you can get up to speed quickly and benefit from simple implementation and good usability.”
Therefore, you can conveniently use the parser methods available in your programming language to easily process JSON objects.
And you enjoy the benefits of Swagger, the widely used application for API documentation.
For simply more convenient development.
Come on in – results are assured in the Developer Portal!