greater supply chain transparency with digital maps
Goods transport is a complex undertaking
Every step must be precisely coordinated when shipping your goods from A to B. This is where Mapping comes in. The organization required and tracking within the logistics process are very time-consuming.
Increased efficiency pays off: You can now use digital maps to visualize all geographical information!
Nowadays, digital mapping is no longer just detailed cartography. Thanks to the wide range of helpful information that can be presented, such as points of interest and your specific geographical data, countless tasks can be mapped for joined-up practical implementations.
Take advantage of the highest data quality and level of detail, as well as a multitude of new route planning possibilities. Logistics solutions have to be reliable, so you need information that you can trust when it comes to weight and height limits and access restrictions, especially when planning transports in and around metropolitan areas.
Perhaps you think a great deal of effort is needed to set up the various kinds of visualizations and interactions? Actually, that's not the case! Get up and running today with highly standardized APIs and have ready-made HTML generated for seamless integration into your software architecture.
Mapping – benefits for your business
- Highest data quality and level of detail as well as a multitude of content and feature add-ons
- Layer technology gives you the flexibility you need to map your individual requirements
- Reliable transport control information
- Additional content data showing, for example, statistical and time-dependent information or logistical content such as speed, truck specifics/attributes, real-time events, and forecasts
- Interactivity and multimedia content for implementation of thematic content or additional information layers
- Perfect basis for mapping real-time logistics information and ensuring complete transparency across the entire transport chain and network structures
- Opens up a multitude of further possibilities, such as routing, optimizations, goods flows, and much morer
Start your risk-free trial today
We are so confident about our service, that we let you try it out for free.
Request your personal demo right now and start to improve your workflows today. If you stand still, you’ll get left behind!
Information for programmers
Simple integration thanks to our “API-first” principle.
addHelix services are based on state-of-the-art architecture and are delivered as a RESTful-JSON API. “What matters to us is that you can get up to speed quickly and benefit from simple implementation and good usability.”
Therefore, you can conveniently use the parser methods available in your programming language to easily process JSON objects.
And you enjoy the benefits of Swagger, the widely used application for API documentation.
For simply more convenient development.
Come on in – results are assured in the Developer Portal!